Sunday, April 08, 2007

Screw Current Events!





We did a family getaway to Friday Harbor in the San Juan Islands for Jeff's 38th birthday. I dressed in the biggest, warmest coat I owned (see above), and was still chilly. Jeff and Rachael were on a big search for Orcas, but none appeared, I guess they took the Easter holiday off. We did, however, see a one-eyed sea lion that hangs out near a pier that houses a fish shop and serves as moorage to visiting boats. When the tourists come around, Popeye gets fed. When the fish shop closes at night, Popeye gets fed. It seems so sad to me that a sea lion named Popeye is smarter than our president. I'll bitch about the world next week.

3 comments:

Camie Vog said...

Great photos! Rachael is VERY cute.

FOUR DINNERS said...

I'm smarter than Bush. That's the only good thing I can think of about him.

Crackin' lookin' family 'n all babe.

Braindead Betty said...

What a cutie!