Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thought of the Day: Republican Debate Drinking Game

The Republican candidates for president are getting ready to square off on Wednesday night for a CNN/YouTube debate. Since we already know they are the party that has ruined America for the past six years and think they can win by not doing shit and scaring the hell out of everyone (especially old people), then the only thing we can do is make this debate fun and do a drinking game.

Here are the rules for the Republican Debate Drinking Game:
  1. Everytime the word "terrorism" or "fear" is used you have to drink.
  2. Everytime Rudy evokes the memory of 9/11, you have to drink.
  3. Everytime John McCain tries to justify torture, you have to drink.
  4. When they ask the 'yes or no' question about who believes in evolution, you have to drink for each candidate that says "no".
  5. Everytime Mitt Romney skirts the Mormon issue, you have to drink.
  6. Everytime Huckabee mentions abortion, you have to drink.
  7. And anytime the words "illegal immigration" are used, you have to drink and make an attempt to stand and salute the flag.

Given the Republican Party rhetoric and the single-mindedness of the GOP spin doctors, I'll eat my hat if anyone is still sober after the first 30 minutes of this debate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This game could very well put some lightweight drinkers in a coma. :D

I need to go get a bottle of something. Or maybe several bottles...

Lisa..... said...

hahaha...I would be completely wasted. I tagged you on my blog....

FOUR DINNERS said...

Now this is my sort of game!!! I'm in training as I type....